1. Peas – 1 cup
2. Crushed cashews – 1/4 cup
3. Dessicated coconut – 1/4 cup
4. Mawa – 1 cup
5. Castor sugar – 1 cup
6. Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
7. Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
For garnishing :-
Edible silver foil for covering sweets.
1. Take peas in a microwave safe bowl, cover it and heat it in the microwave for three minutes.
2. Heat crushed cashews without covering in the microwave for two minutes.
3. Heat dessicated coconut in the microwave without covering for a minute.
4. Heat mawa in the microwave without cover for a minute.
5. Melt vegetable oil and pour all the heated ingredients in it. Then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Heat the mixture in the microwave for three minutes, and keep stirring in between.
7. Cook the mixture for five minutes, and then in a square grill pan spread the mixture, garnish with the edible silver foil.
8. Cut the mixture into desirable shapes after it has been cooled properly.