1. Cut watermelon pieces – 3 cups
2. Gulkand (rose petals in sugar syrup) -3 tbsp
3. Cut sweet melon pieces – 1 cup
4. Rose sherbet (readied) – 1 glass
5. Rose petals – 8 – 10.
6. Strawberry water soda – 1 glass
For garnishing :-
Cherries, edible silver foil, strawberries and pieces of watermelon and sweet melon.
1. Blend watermelon pieces, sweet melon pieces, rose petals and gulkand together.
2. Add rose sherbet and blend it once again.
3. Pour the prepared mixture in a glass till half and pour strawberry soda in the remaining half in a way that it floats on the top of the prepared mixture.
4. Garnish it with silver foil, in a wooden skewer put the pieces of sweet melon, watermelon, strawberries and cherries and serve chilled.