1. Plum pulp (sweet)- 1 cup
2. Powdered sugar – 1 cup
3. Milk – 1 cup
4. Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
5. Custard powder (vanilla and strawberry) – 1 tbsp
6. Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
Cut plum pieces
1. Mix half amount of sugar in milk and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mix custard powder in little milk till it is smooth and thick and add it to the milk till the milk gets thick.
3. Keep the milk with the custard mixture aside to cool.
4. Mix plum pulp with remaining sugar and lemon juice.
5. After the milk and custard mixture has cooled down, add the plum pulp mixture, fresh cream and churn well.
6. Pour the prepared mixture in an ice cream container and keep it in the freezer to set.
7. When it is half set, add pieces of cut plums, let it set for good 4-5 hours.
8. Garnish with some pieces of plum and serve cold.