For lasagna sheet :-
1. All purpose flour (maida) – 1 cup
2. Salt – to taste
3. Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
4. Chinese fried rice masala – 2 tsp
5. Oil / vegetable oil / butter – 2 tsp
6. Water – as per requirement
For Chinese sauce:-
7. White pasta sauce – 2 cups
8. Red / green chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
9. Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
10. Soy sauce – 1 – 2 tsp
For assembling lasagne :-
1. Manchurian balls – 1 bowl
2. Fried hakka noodles – 1 bowl
1. Mix all the ingredients for making lasagne sheet in a bowl.
2. Add enough water to make it into a dough and keep it aside for half an hour.
3. Make a roti using the prepared dough and cut thin strips of it and cook them in a dhokla patra.
4. Separate the strips if they are stuck together.
5. Keep a couple of strips aside for garnishing.
6. Cut the remaining strips into medium sized squares.
7. Grease a baking dish, add the prepared hakka noodles, manchurian balls, (some cut into small pieces) and squares of lasagne strips.
8. Create layers with some white sauce, hakka noodles, manchurian pieces, lasagne squares and Chinese sauce and repeat the the layer in the same sequence once again.
9. Garnish it with the lasagne strips and cheese and bake it in the oven.
10. Serve hot with a mocktail.