1. Milk – 1 cup
2. Custard powder- 1 tbsp
3. Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
4. Chopped mixed fruits – 1 cup
5. Butter – 1 tbsp
6. Icing sugar – 1 tbsp
7. Crust less bread slices – 8 to 10
Cherry, Cashew nuts, pistachio
1. Heat milk in a pan and add custard powder in it and boil the mixture till it thickens.
2. Keep this readied mixture aside and let it cool.
3. Cut the bread slices into any desired shape and dip it in the prepared mixture for about five minutes.
4. In a bowl take butter, mix icing sugar in it and stir well. Then add chopped mix fruits.
5. Take the dipped bread slices and spread the butter, sugar and mixed fruit mixture on it.
6. Put another slice of dipped bread over this and put it in the refrigerator for an hour till it sets.
7. Garnish with cherries, cashews and pistachios and serve.