1. Vegetable oil (ghee) – 1 tsp.
2. Milk – 1 cup.
3. Semolina (suji/rava) – 1 cup
4. Ripe bananas – 1.
5. Cottage cheese (paneer) – 2 tsp.
6. Sugar – 1 cup.
7. Water – as per requirement.
8. Yellow food colour – 2-3 drops.
9. Oil – to fry.
10. Cardamom powder – 1 tsp.
1. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add semolina (rava) in it and roast till it is golden brown.
2. Add milk into the pan and cook it till it is soft and keep it aside to cool.
3. Mash a banana and add it to the mixture prepared along with the cottage cheese (paneer) and mix properly.
4. Make medium sized balls and fry them till golden brown.
5. Prepare chasni (sugar syrup) taking a pan filled with enough water that the sugar settles at the bottom of the pan and add yellow food colour, cardamon powder and rose petals in it.
6. Add the fried balls in the sugar syrup and keep them for 10-15 minutes.
7. Garnish with rose petals and serve.