- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Onion paste -2 tbsp
- Tomato puree – 2 tbsp
- Spinach paste – 1 tbsp
- Boiled peas paste – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Chilli ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Grated cottage cheese – 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mint powder – 2 tsp
- Cheese powder – 1 tsp
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
For Garnishing :-
Cheese, salad chopped
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Add onion paste, tomato paste, spinach paste, boiled peas paste, mix well and cook.
- Add chopped capsicum, chilli ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, Mixed herbs , Oregano, chilli flakes , and mix well .
- Add grated cottage cheese, tomato ketchup, chopped coriander, mix well and keep it aside to cool.
- In another bowl, mix cheese powder and mint powder together.
- Mix wheat flour and all purpose flour together, add mohun, and knead a firm but soft dough.
- Make two to three parathas, grease them with butter, add two stuffing, put paratha over it and create layers with this method.
- Finally, add cheese squares, grated cheese, cut vegetables and bake it in the oven at 150 degrees for 12 minutes and serve hot.