For Malabari Paneer
1. Vertically cut onions – 150 gm
2. Vertically cut tomatoes – 100gm
3. Vertically cut cottage cheese – 200gm
4. Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
5. Punjabi garam masala, turmeric powder and chilli powder – 2 tsp
6. Freshly grated coconut – 2 tbsp
7. Salt – to taste.
8. Water or coconut milk – approx.
1. Heat some oil in a pan and add the tomatoes and onions and saute till golden brown.
2. Add turmeric, chilli powder, salt and punjabi garam masala, cook and mix well.
3. Fry the pieces of cottage cheese golden brown.
4. Add a little water or you can also add a bit of coconut milk and cook till it is thick in its consistency.
5. Add the grated coconut, mix well and serve hot!
1. All purpose flour – 1 cup.
2. Wheat flour – 1 cup.
3. Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp.
4. Oil – 2 tbsp.
5. Salt – to taste.
1. Sift the all purpose flour and wheat flour together and add salt and mohun into it.
2. Mix well and prepare a dough like paratha.
3. Keep it aside for half an hour.
4. Make medium sized balls of the dough, apply a bit of vegetable oil, roll it in a thin cylindrical form and then roll it in the round shape and press it.
5. Roll it like a paratha and then make it like a normal paratha.
6. Serve the vegetable and the paratha together.