1. Milk – 1/2 cup
2. Sugar – 1/2 cup
3. Milk powder – 1/2 cup
4. Cottage cheese (blended into a paste) – 1/2 cup
5. Fresh cream – 200 gm
6. Dessicated coconut – 1 1/2 cup
7. Saffron (infused in milk) – 1/4 tsp
8. Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
9. Rose essence – 1 tsp
Sliced almonds and rose petals
1. Mix milk and sugar in a microwave proof container and heat it in the microwave for two minutes till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add milk powder and blended cottage cheese and mix well so that there are no lumps formed and the milk also thickens.
3. Add fresh cream and dessicated coconut, cardamon powder, rose essence and mix well.
4. Heat it for two minutes till it thickens further and is cooked.
5. Pour and spread this mixture in an edged plate and refrigerate till the time you have to serve.
6. Cut medium sized pieces of the set dessert, garnish with sliced almonds and rose petals and serve chilled.