1. Lemon juice – 2 drops
2. Sweet melon – 500gm
3. Sugar – 150 gm
4. Custard powder – 2 tbsp
5. Cream – 400 gm
Khus syrup and rose petals.
1. Scoop the pulp from the sweet melon.
2. In a pan add the pulp sugar, heat it and mix until it forms a consistent paste.
3. Add the pulp in a blender and blend it into a smooth paste.
4. Mix custard powder in little bit of milk and add it in the melon mixture.
5. Heat the mixture till it becomes thick.
6. Let it cool.
7. Beat cream, and add it in the mixture, and mix well.
8. Add lemon juice and mix well.
9. Take an aluminum container, pour the prepared mixture in it and keep it in the fridge to set.
10. After the ice cream is set, cut it into pieces and blend it again.
11. Take a scoop, top it up with khus syrup, rose petals and serve it in the dessert bowl.