1. Mixed pulses/lentils (mug, toor dal, chana etc.) – 2 cups
2. Chopped onion – 1 tbsp
3. Chopped capsicum – 1 tbsp
4. Boiled corn kernels – 2 tbsp
5. Chilli ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
6. Ground black pepper – 1 tsp
7. Pizza seasoning – 1 tsp
8. Curd – 1 cup
9. Cooking soda – 1/2 tsp
10. Salt – to taste
Green chutney and tomato ketchup
Chopped coriander and grated cheese
1. Soak all the pulses and lentils together in hot or warm water overnight.
2. Prepare a batter by blending the mixture with the curd in a blender and keep it aside for two hours.
3. Add salt, cooking soda, chilli ginger garlic paste in the batter and mix well.
4. Spread this batter in a properly edged and greased plate, sprinkle corn kernels, chopped onion and chopped capsicum and steam it for 10 minutes.
5. Once it is steamed, season with black pepper powder and pizza seasoning.
6. Spread grated cheese on it, cut medium sized pieces and serve it in a plate with green chutney and tomato ketchup.