750 grams – pink guava
1 tsp – semolina (semolina)
2 cups – sugar
1 tsp – chopped cashews
1 tsp of sliced almonds
1/2 tbsp – cardamom powder
Edible red color – a pinch
1. First wash and cut the guavas. Grind it in a mixer and sieve so that all seeds are out.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and roast semolina till it is golden brown.
3. Now add the guava pulp and pour three cups of water. Add a little amout of water diluting the color in it.
4. Add the sugar, almonds and cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Cook till the water is absorbed and the mixture becomes a thick pulp.
6. Spread butter on a plate and spread the prepared mixture. Spread and garnish the sliced almonds over the mixture.
7. Once cooled, cut in favorite shape and serve.