1. All purpose flour – 3 1/2 cup
2. Rice flour – 2 tbsp
3. Cornflour – 1 tbsp
4. Milk – 1/2 cup
5. Strawberry syrup – 2 tbsp
6. Sugar powder – 1 tbsp
For garnishing :-
Mango scoops, cherries, pistachio powder, strawberry syrup.
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients and keep it aside for twenty minutes.
2. After twenty minutes, beat the ingredients till the mixture is consistent.
3. In a non stick pan, add a tsp of vegetable oil, and pour a little amount of batter in it.
4. Let it cook, and flip it once done. Let the other side cook.
5. In a serving plate, take the pancake, and garnish with mango scoop, little strawberry syrup and cherries.