1. Boiled sweet potatoes (medium size) – 300g.
2. Milk powder – 200g.
3. Amaranth (Rajgira) flour – 50g.
4. A pinch of salt.
5. Baking soda – 1 teaspoon.
6. Cardamom (elaichi) powder – 1 teaspoon.
7. Vegetable oil (ghee) – enough for deep frying.
8. Water – 1 cup.
9. Sugar – 2 cups.
10. Rose water – 2-3 drops.
1. Mash the boiled sweet potatoes and add milk powder, amaranth (rajgira) flour, salt and soda and mix them properly.
2. Once the ingredients are mixed properly, make small balls and deep fry them in the vegetable oil (ghee).
For sugar syrup
3. Take water in a pan, add sugar in it and heat it for 10 minutes make sure that the sugar is dissolved properly.
4. After the syrup is ready, add rose water and cardamom (elaichi) powder in it.
5. Garnish with rose petals and your dessert is ready to be served.