1. Ripe bananas – 2
2. Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
3. Coconut milk – 1/2 cup
4. Ground /castor sugar – 2 tbsp
5. Lemon juice – 1/2 spoons
1. Slice the bananas and freeze them for a while.
2. Take the frozen sliced bananas, sugar, lemon juice, coconut milk and blend them together in a blender.
3. Take a pan and lightly roast the grated coconut with 1 tbsp of sugar and then let it cool.
4. In a bowl take the blended mix and add the grated coconut mix and freeze it.
5. Serve the ice cream in a bowl after it had frozen well.