1. Simple square sponge cake – 200gm
2. Pineapple essence – 3 – 4 drops
3. Pineapple tinned pieces – 100gm
4. Whipped cream infused with pineapple flavour – 1 cup
5. Pineapple jam – 1/2 cup
6. Edible yellow color – 1 tsp
Cut the sponge cake into triangles and cut three small layers (horizontal slices) of each triangle piece.
Divide the whipped cream into two parts. Add edible yellow color in one part of the whipped cream and keep the other part plain and unflavored.
Take a slice of sponge cake add some pieces of pineapple, add pineapple essence.
Add another slice of cake coat it with a layer of pineapple flavoured whipped cream.
Add third slice, coat it with a layer of whipped cream, put some pieces of pineapple.
Fill a piping bag with yellow colored whipped cream and create design with that whipped cream.
Coat the sides with a thin layer of pineapple jam and serve cold.