1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
2. All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
3. Boiled and smashed corn kernels – 2 cup
4. Chilli ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
5. Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
6. Salt – to taste
7. Finely chopped coriander – 2 tbsp
8. Chaat masala – 2 tsp
9. Oil – for shallow sauting and 1 tsp.
1. Heat some oil in a pan, add mashed corns and saute well.
2. Add salt, chilli ginger garlic paste, chaat masala, coriander and keep it aside to cool.
3. Mix wheat flour and all purpose flour well and add salt, oil, knead sit firmly and keep it aside for an hour.
4. Roll the paratha, stuff the stuffing, fold and roll it to the normal size.
5. Grease a pan with 1 tsp of oil and put the paratha on it, flip it once the side is cooked properly and is golden brown.
6. Serve it on the serving plate.